STYLE INSPIRATION

I gather most of my style inspiration from celebritys' wardrobes. I draw ideas from looking through magazines and their social media accounts. Even though celebrities are spending the same amount of money I spend on two years worth of food on one pair of shoes, high street fashion usually copies designer clothes. This means we can look as good as they do for a fraction of the price.

When I'm not blogging, I work along side celebrities in their music videos and films. This means I get styled by their stylists on a regular occassion and I can see their entire wardrobes. I'll let you into a little secret, most of their clothes used on shoots are high street! I'm talking about shops like Primark, and sometimes we have to keep our labels in so they can take it back the next day! Sneaky. 

So below are pictures of a few celebrities I find most of my inspiration from. If you also do this, you need to take into account a few considerations. These include; hair colour, skin tone and body shape. This means even though it looks great on them, I might not look the same on you. But it's great fun to experiment, and even though we might not always get it correct (I certainly don't) just look as it as a learning curve. You never know you might discover something that you thought didn't looked good totally works (hello trendsetter). 



No comments:

Post a Comment