NEW YEAR, NEW COAT


Firstly, happy new year everyone! So for christmas I was given this beautiful coat from River Island. This light weight yet thick coat is perfect for the winter weather. The weather might be miserable but your outfit doesn't have to be. The collar is made out of faux fur (rather go naked than wear fur!) which keeps your neck nice and warm, and therefore there is no need for a scarf. Another thing I love about this coat is that you can wear it opened or closed, for a casual or smart look. For this post I have decided to wear a more casual look with this coat which I would wear to go shopping in the city or to meet up with friends for dinner. 
The jeans in this post are from Topshop and personally I can easily agree that they are the best jeans on the high street. I had previously bought a few pairs from Topshop when I used to work there with my staff discount. After leaving Topshop I didn't want to spend the full £40 on a pair of jeans. I have bought many jeans from other high street stores since and they would easily stretch or would fit tightly around my legs. After donating many pairs of jeans to charity, I have come to the conclusion that Topshop jeans are by far worth the investment, with or without staff discount. Complete this outfit with a grey coloured top and a pair of brown faux suede shoes, then you're ready to hit the shops in the miserable weather.

COAT - River Island / TOP - Topshop / JEANS - Topshop / Boots - Quiz / RINGS - Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment