GREEN DAY




Firstly please excuse the windswept hair, we were battling the wind during this shoot. It was back to our sleepy village in the middle of the countryside for our next post. As it was a Sunday afternoon, it didn't take us long to find somewhere quiet. This means there were no passers-by to distract us and I think we completed this shoot in record time
(which was great because we were freezing).


This outfit takes inspiration from the classic school uniform, but far more trendier of course. The funny thing is our jumper from Middle School was this exact colour so it does feel like I'm heading back to school when I wear this. I love matching a collar with a jumper, which has been high on trend for a while now. This chunky knit keeps you warm and cosy and I feel it is great value for money at just £10 in the New Look sale. It comes in a variety of colours, but I felt this colour best matched my hair. If you feel this look is too 'school uniform', swap the skirt and tights with dark blue jeggings and white plimsolls to match the collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment