DEEP V



This playsuit from Topshop features a deep V neckline, elasticated waistline and flared shorts. Personally, if you're wanting to go braless with this number I would suggest it would be best for us ladies who aren't blessed with the biggest bosom. This is because the material is a little slippery when placed onto the skin so it may move around a lot. I would wear this outfit more in the nighttime, or if you are going somewhere like a festival. I did wear this to Radio One's Big Weekend (with a bra this time) earlier this summer, as we all know festivals are one big fashion catwalk. 

Due to the playsuit being plain black, a variety of gold or colourful accessories can be added to jazz this outfit up. I chose to add gold jewelry from New Look and Hollister, however any colourful jewelry and accessories will perfect match this garment. As well as the freedom of using pretty much any accessories you want with this, it can be the same for the shoes. You could wear bright shoes to match your bright jewelry, gold shoes to match your gold jewelry or nude/tan shoes like I have chosen to do. I've seen these shoes, or similar ones, featured a lot on fashionable instagram pages. I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled across these as I was walking through Primark. 2 pairs left and one of them were a size 4, perfect! And being a neutral colour, I know I will be getting a lot of use out of these. 

PLAYSUIT - Topshop / SHOES - Primark / NECKLACE - New Look / BRACELET - Hollister


No comments:

Post a Comment