HAPPY NEW YEAR



Well here it is, our last post of 2013. As its New Years Eve today, there is only one thing that's on my mind ... what party dress do I wear tonight? As there isn't a week that goes past where I don't party at least one night of the week, I need to wear something extra special tonight. This dress was a great find in a Miss Selfridge sale while shopping in Newcastle a few months ago. This only cost me £9 which I think is an amazing bargain. I love the lace detail all over the dress and discretely shows a bit of extra skin on the back. The sleeves keep me warm as I walk to each club while keeping me looking fabulous. To complete the outfit I make sure I add lots of sparkles in my rings and clutch bag.

Here at Elle Petite we're excited to see what 2014 brings us so we need to start next year with a bang. Being known as a notorious party animal since my college days (and don't worry I'm still going strong) there's only one way I'm bring in the new year. On that note I must run, there is a bottle of Tequila at my friend's house with my name on it. Ready everyone ... SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!  

DRESS - Miss Selfridge / CLUTCH - New Look / SHOES - New Look / RINGS - Miss Selfridge, H Samuels and Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment