HALFPIPE HEAVEN


We all went through phases growing up when we were trying to 'find ourselves'. Mine was copying and dressing the same as Avril Lavigne in her early skater girl days. Although at the time I didn't make the best fashion choices, it felt great to hop back on my old skateboard. Tartan is the height of fashion this autumn/winter season and is used in a number of different styles and garments. I love this top because it is very current while giving that tomboy edge. I never stick to one style as I dress to suit my mood. Some days I dress very tomboyish and grungy, then the next I dress cute and girly. I think it's great that we can express ourselves through clothes, as fashion is art after all. 

TOP - New Look / JEANS - Primark / SHOES - New Look













No comments:

Post a Comment